Friday, March 6, 2009

Little Guy



I have recently realized that I have no pictures of my Little Guy posted on our family blog, so I set out on a mission to take some snapshots of him to post. I managed to snap these pictures of him while he was a willing participant. He snagged a pair of sunglasses from one of his sisters and he decided to put them on and show off for the camera. 

He is so much like his father and he is still so young. I will figure out how to scan a picture of Mando with the new printer so I can post a comparison of Father & Son.

I hope you have as much fun looking at these pictures as I did taking them. :) I know he needs a haircut... I plan to take him on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment